what makes me
REAL WORLD PHOTO/VIDEO STUDIO EXPERIENCE
- Working with models (human and animal)
- Managing multiple subjects (parties, weddings, etc.)
- Certificate in radio/tv broadcasting – hands on training in a video studio
- Working with lights/rigging/multiple cameras
HIGH LEVEL POST-PRODUCTION SKILLS
- Using Photoshop regularly since CS2 – Premiere since CS3
- Use of various audio-editing tools for sound production
- Keeping calm and collected under tight deadlines and schedules
These photos were taken with various cameras using mostly natural light (minimal use of flashes)
No post-processing used other than cropping of the image and levels adjustment.
Canon 5D Mark IV
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
Three external flashes with stands and softboxes
Bogen tripod, macro tube, EcoFlow RIVER Portable Power Station
- Lightroom, Photoshop at a Master Level
- Adobe Creative Suite (proficient level): Illustrator, Premiere, Dreamweaver, InDesign
- Affinity Photo and Designer
When I want something, I go after it and this job seems AWESOME!
Plus, I like working on websites, so why not?
More coming throughout 9/27/2021 and 9/28/2021 … Stay tuned!